On January 13 Zoya will be releasing another collection – and this one I am excited about! This collection is the True Collection and Fleck Effect Mylar Fleck Topcoats.
True Collection colors consist of:
· Farah (ZP586): Full coverage, latte beige cream
· Bevin (ZP587): Full coverage, pale sage green cream
· Skylar (ZP588): Full coverage, silvered slate blue metallic
· Tru (ZP589): Full coverage, gilded purple orchid metallic
· Lotus (ZP590): Full coverage, light lotus purple metallic
I’m not a huge fan of green polish, but Bevin looks quite gorgeous. I’m mostly excited for Skylar, Tru and Lotus.
The Fleck Effect Mylar Fleck Topcoats contain:
· Maisie (ZP582): Blue tint with mylar green fleck effect
· Opal (ZP583): Green tint with mylar green fleck effect
· Chloe (ZP584): Pink tint with mylar green and gold fleck effect
I’m drooling over these. I only own 1 flakie polish (Nfu Oh #51) and I need more of these in my life. I squealed when I saw these promo ads! Amazing collection to start the new year with!
Again, these will be available on January 13th at Zoya.com and retails at $8.00 for a 0.5 fl.oz. bottle (US)