It’s become part of my daily routine to wash my hair and then apply some Argan Oil to my hair after my shower. I have seen a huge improvement in my hair since I started, and my hair has a great shine to it.
When I was given the chance to review a Morocco Argan Oil Hair Mask, I thought it would be great to try out! I already love it in my hair after my shower, so why not try it for a longer treatment?
- THERE’S NOTHING WORSE THAN DRY, DAMAGED OR FRIZZY HAIR! – This Intense, Natural Hydrating Mask Will Restore, Soften and Strengthen Your Dry, Frizzy And Overworked Hair and Bring It Back To Life!
- YOUR BASIC HAIR STRUCTURE NEEDS NOURISHMENT AND CARE – This Hydrating Mask Contains The World’s Most Renowned, Nourishing Ingredients For The Natural Restoration of Your Hair. Organic Oils Penetrate the Hair Shaft and Replenish Essential Moisture and Shine
- HAS YOUR HAIR BEEN OVERWORKED? With Just A Few Treatments, This Mask Repairs and Renews Hair Damaged By Hot Tools, Chemical Treatments, Bleach and Environmental Stress
- EASY APPLICATION, TAKES JUST 10 – 15 MINUTES – Safe For Color-Treated Hair. No Heat Activation Required. You Will See Instant Beneficial Results After the First Use, and Continued Revitalization With Regular Use
- WE USE ONLY THE PUREST INGREDIENTS – Why compromise your health with products that contain chemicals? Our Hair Mask Contains Only 100% Pure, Natural and Certified Organic Ingredients – Free of Sulfates, Phosphates and Parabens. Cruelty Free, Vegan Certified
So does it work just as well as the argan oil I apply every morning? YES! I use it at night about 3 times a week. I wash my hair, then apply some of the Argan Oil Hair Mask to my hair and work it through from root to tip with a comb. I let it sit for 15 minutes and then completely rinse out. My hair feels so silky after!
Where To Buy: Amazon
If you have dry or damaged hair, I would recommend a treatment like this to help restore it’s shine and give it a little more life!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.