Something I haven’t really discussed on Cosmetic Sanctuary is my recent weight loss. I started a diet back in September and it really worked for me. It was the first diet I ever attempted and in 5 months I shed 40 lbs and went from a size 14 to a size 10.
I don’t discuss my diet much because everyone has their opinions on diets, which one people should do, the pros and cons, that if people would “just eat healthy” they wouldn’t need to diet. Because it was something so personal, I wasn’t ready to hear whether people thought the diet I was on was “right”. I have PCOS and my hormones went crazy after I gave birth and unfortunately, weight gain has been an issue since and losing it was difficult. Once I started this diet and started seeing results without starving or feeling like I was eating cardboard, I stuck to it and have been happy and I figured if it’s working for me, and it’s not hurting me, then it didn’t matter what others felt or thought about it.
When I was given the opportunity to review an Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale, I accepted it because we’ve gone through a couple scales already and were rather disappointed in them. One sucked up the battery juice like no tomorrow and we seemed to be buying more batteries to keep it going than we were weighing in. Another kept erroring out and wasn’t giving us accurate readings and the last one wasn’t calibrating correctly after 2 months of use.
The Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale has actually been amazing so far. Let’s take a look at it and then I’ll discuss it a bit more.
First off, I really like the overall look of the Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale. Here are some features of this scale:
- Synchronized electro-mechanical Dial and LCD automatically illuminate and instantly point to your weight in lbs and kg, for easy-to read results in all light conditions and from any angle.
- Visually stunning design incorporates a huge 5.5 inch dial and integrated digital display with stylish chrome accents to create a distinctive retro look with the accuracy of modern technology.
- Uses 4 high precision GX sensors that weigh up to 400 lbs (180 kg) in 0.2 lbs or 0.1 kg increments, with StepOn technology that captures precise weight measurements upon contact.
- Professional quality scale features and an oversized platform made of impact-resistant tempered glass for ideal stability, and a new built-in alarm that reminds you to measure your weight at the same time each day.
- Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve battery life. Runs on 3 AAA batteries with a Low Battery Indicator (batteries included). Satisfaction guaranteed.
The display is easy to read – even without my glasses on first thing in the morning. The illuminating light is actually pretty bright and it just looks fancier than most of what we have purchased as far as scales go, but is actually priced for less than what we purchased!
We’ve had this scale now for a month and so far I haven’t had to change the 3 AAA batteries in it. We randomly test it with weights to make sure it’s giving us a correct read, and so far – everything has been perfect.
One feature we haven’t utilized is the alarm. Yes… it has an alarm (in case you didn’t read the features above) as a reminder to check your weight at a certain time each day. I’m pretty good at remembering every morning before my shower, so I never used it. That and I sleep in on weekends and wouldn’t want the alarm going off. We did test it just to make sure it worked (and it does) but don’t have it on for daily usage.
I am very happy with the Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale. It gives an accurate reading with an easy to read display, it looks sleek and is comfortable to use, it doesn’t suck up battery life and has an amazing price point. Like I said, it’s only been a month using it so far, but I will update if my opinion changes on it (like if it dies on us or starts going inaccurate).
Where To Buy: Amazon
I am very happy with my new scale (and Nick is too)! Maybe one of these days when I’m a bit more comfortable with it, I will go into greater detail about my diet and what’s been working for me. I have met my “goal weight” already, so am working on just maintaining that weight. I feel really good about it and love the results!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.