I’ve made several posts in the last couple of months regarding different oils that can be used on your skin or hair to improve their overall look and feel. This is another one of those reviews!
This time we are looking at Leven Rose 100% Pure Jojoba Oil.
Here are some of the uses for both men and women
- Eyes and face to remove makeup
- Face, as a moisturizer
- To the body as a moisturizer
- As a massage oil
- Soften Hands and feet
- Dry Scalp
- Dry and frizzy hair, split ends
- Dry, chapped lips
- Stretch Marks
- Stretching ears
I’ve personally been using Jojoba Oil on my hands and cuticles, hair, and face (as both a makeup remover and as a nightly moisturizer). It works incredibly well removing my stubborn waterproof mascara and leaves my skin feeling clean and looking fresh. Once my face is done, I use any excess leftover on my hands and massage the oil in like any moisturizer.
On my hair I only apply a little bit to the ends to give them some shine and to reduce the frizz the heat seems to bring on. It works really well, and a little goes a long way, so this one bottle will actually last quite some time!
Leven Rose Jojoba Oil is also unrefined, leaving the essential nutrients and fatty acids in the oil.
- 100% Pure Organic, Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil, made in the USA, leaving all of the important essential elements in the oil
- Dark amber bottle for extended shelf life as oils are light sensitive & must be stored in dark amber bottles to Protect Them From Oxidation. Oils not packaged in dark bottles will lose potency & become non effective
- All natural and organic, nothing added or taken away, leaving you Golden Jojoba Oil in its natural state, making it easy for your skin and hair to absorb and nourish.
- Leaves hair naturally smooth, silky and healthy, while repairing dry, frizzy, and brittle hair
- Naturally moisturizes and softens skin, giving it a radiant, and energetic look
My collection of various oils for both hair and skin has been growing rapidly and I love the effects I get with them. I haven’t been experiencing many breakouts or horrible hair days since I eliminated some of my normal routine and switched.
Where To Buy: Amazon
Have you tried Jojoba Oil on your skin or hair? Would it be something you might give a go at?
If it is, enter the giveaway below to win a bottle of Leven Rose 100% Pure Jojoba Oil! I already ordered a second bottle for myself!
You must be 18 years or older to enter.
Prize to be provided by Leven Rose.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.