I have a new-to-me subscription box to show you today and it’s one that I’ve heard great things about, but never took the plunge. I think I got a box at just the right time though because this month Glossybox has collaborated with Harper’s Bazaar!
Digital Director for Harper’s Bazaar, Joyann King, brings you some of her favorite finds for the September 2014 Glossybox. Not only will I be showing you what I got, but at the bottom of this post, you can enter to win your own.
Let’s go over what was in my box for September
1. Essie Madison Ave-Hue Nail Polish ($8.50) – Of course I had to start with the polish! This is a medium pink with silver shimmer throughout. Very girly and vibrant.
2. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Authentic ($18.00) – I own a ton of OCC Lip Tars, so I was a rather happy to receive a shade I didn’t own already. Authentic is an orangey copper metallic shade.
3. Benefit They’re Real! Mascara mini ($23.00 Full Size) – I’ve used Benefit They’re Real before and it’s not my favorite. It works, and it gets the job done, but I have other mascaras I gravitate towards. However, I’m a mascara hoarder and actually like having mini mascaras to keep in my purse for those super busy mornings (I once left the house with mascara on one eye only… no joke… so having a mini in my purse saved me)
4. Vichy LiftActiv Night mini ($50.00 Full Size) – This is an anti wrinkle and firming creme for the face. I have used it a couple times, but being a mini it’s hard to determine if it works for me or not. For now, it smells nice and feels good on.
5. Bvlgari Eau Parfumée Au thé Blanc Conditioner ($45.00 for Full Size) – I’m big on perfumed conditioners. I have a lot of hair, and I love moving around during the day and catching a slight whiff of something nice… then realizing it’s me. This has a nice, light scent and makes me want to find the Au thé Blanc fragrance and try it out. Oh and my hair feels super soft too ;)
For my first box, I’m sold. I get that it may not be for everyone, but I received polish, Lip Tar, and an amazing conditioner. I liked the Vichy item, and I can always use the Benefit Mascara mini – so overall this box was definitely a hit for me personally.
Get a complimentary Glamglow Youthmud mud-mask with a subscription to Glossybox! This is a $19.00 value. Must use voucher code “GBGLAM” to redeem gift
*Offer not valid for limited edition boxes. Monthly, 3, 6 & 12 month subscriptions only.
Valid Through: October 1st-31st
Who’s ready for a giveaway?
This giveaway is US only
Ends Monday October 13th