For months I’ve been reading about Magnetic Nail Polish but have never tried it. I’ve seen videos of them and think they look awesome! I may finally invest in them!
According to Drugstorenews.com China Glaze will be releasing a Limited Edition Collection called Magnetix in Mid February. The polishes themselves will retail for $10.00 and you can buy the Magnets separately for another $10.00. I’m assuming its $10.00 for the 3 available magnets which will be in the patterns Starburst, Diagonal Lines and Repeating Arrows.
The Magnetix lacquer colors will be in:
- You Move Me — Luxe gold metallic;
- Cling On — Gorgeous green metallic;
- Pull Me Close — Crystal blue metallic;
- Instant Chemistry — Sophisticated metallic berry;
- Drawn To You — Subtle metallic lilac; and
- Attraction — Chic metallic chrome.
Instant Chemistry and Attraction will be mine for sure!
Again, these should be available in Mid-February for $10.00 per polish and $10.00 for the Magnet(s).