Beautisol is a company that provides high quality and environmentally conscious sun care products with personality! Their products provide alternatives to the sun for a safe and natural sun-kissed glow, treatments to reverse the effects of sun damage, and protection to help shield you from the dangerous UV rays.
Exscrub Me? is described as a gentle, yet effective citrus face exfoliant that is the perfect solution for removing dead skin cells and impurities prior to a face self-tan application.
Exscub Me? has an amazing citrus scent that is incredibly refreshing in the morning and is a great “wake up” product.
I’ve been using this scrub now twice a week for about 3 weeks. It works pretty well for me, but I wouldn’t say it’s ‘gentle’ really. So those with sensitive skin should be aware of this before use. I don’t have super sensitive skin, but more than 2 times a week would be a little too much for me.
Features & benefits:
- Formulated for all skin types
- Provides a smooth and even surface for a perfect self-tan application
- Contains fine Jojoba beads to physically remove the dead skin cells
- Infused with certified organic orange peel, lemon, and grapefruit extracts, leaving the skin cleansed and rejuvenated
- Paraben-free, propylene glycol-free, sodium laurel/laureth sulfate-free, and cruelty-free (PETA certified)
Where To Buy: Beautisol Website
I do like Exscrub Me? by Beautisol and will continue to use it and will most likely repurchase it once my tube is gone. But as I said, for those with sensitive skin, this may be too “scrubby” for you – so be careful of that!