BCA: Dermelect Cosmeceuticals’ Provocative Nail Polish to CEW Cancer & Careers
This October, Dermelect Cosmeceuticals will donate 30% of net proceeds of its Provocative Peptide-Infused Color Nail Treatment to CEW Cancer and Careers, a non-profit organization that strives to eliminate fear and uncertainty to working people with cancer. Cancer and Careers is a program of the CEW Foundation, the charitable arm of Cosmetic Executive Women, Inc., which is comprised of over 4,000 executives in the beauty, cosmetics, fragrance and related industries.
Now I do own this color and have posted about it before! Here is my swatch of this gorgeous color:
- Fresh fuchsia color that provides 2-in-1 care for your nails and is formulated with a manicure extending formula utilizing protein-peptide, ProSina, pure protein extracted from New Zealand sheep’s wool.
- Provides fast drying, high gloss shine while providing an unequaled level of strength for stubborn nails to grow long and more resistant to chipping, peeling and splitting.
- The first coat instantly bonds to the nail, while the second fuses with the base coat to create a flexible web of color.
- GREEN formula – DBP, Toulene and Formaldehyde-free. Water and detergent resistant. Protects against UV rays.
- $14.00 on www.dermelect.com and at C.O. Bigelow in NYC.
- BCA DONATION: 30% of net proceeds of the Provocative Peptide-Infused Nail Treatment during the month of October will be donated to CEW Cancer and Careers.
It’s always great to see companies giving back! Thank you Dermelect!