I’ve read in several places online and heard on tv that Dead Sea Mud has some amazing benefits. But kind of like with the whole “oil to clean your face” thing, it doesn’t seem normal.
I was recently given the opportunity to review Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap, and figured it was worth a shot!
The benefits of the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap are that it removes dirt and cleanses your skin, while simultaneously infusing it with minerals essential to keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized.
I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks now and so far, everything has been good. It’s made for all skin types, and is all natural. My face isn’t super sensitive or anything, but it does feel really gentle on my face and I haven’t had any weird breakouts since I started using it, and my face does feel clean and fresh after each use.
Here is a little more about what Adovia says about the product:
- Great for Eczema, Psoriasis or Acne!
- Adovia Mud Soap removes dirt and cleanses your skin, while simultaneously infusing it with minerals essential to keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized.
- Enriched with century old Dead Sea mud, leaving your skin cleansed and nourished
- The mud soap gently cleanses away oil, bacteria and dirt particles, leaving skin purified, detoxified and fully cleansed.
- Note: This soap has been found effective at relieving acne.
Scent wise, it has a very herbal and.. well muddy scent. It isn’t off putting, or nauseating by any means, but it certainly isn’t citrusy or floral like.
Where to Buy: Amazon
Have you tried any Dead Sea Mud products? I have a few more Dead Sea Mud products to review coming up soon!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.