When brands do something to help others, it always warms my heart. Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people can transform the world! Vaseline has lots of go-to products that can help improve the health of your skin. But did you know that Vaseline is also committed to helping improve the lives of people affected by poverty or emergencies? That’s right. The same brand that helps heal your dry skin and keep it protected has also partnered with Direct Relief, a humanitarian aid organization, through The Healing Project.
The Healing Project is an aid effort in partnership with DirectRelief to provide dermatological care, Vaseline Jelly and medical supplies needed to help heal the skin of people affected by poverty or emergencies around the world. This Fall, every purchase of Vaseline you make at Walgreens could help those affected by poverty and natural disasters care for their skin. Vaseline doesn’t just moisturize, it helps heal.
1 Vaseline purchase is 1 healing donation. You get products you love and others get the care they need. From dermatological care, Vaseline Jelly and medical supplies – every little bit counts.
My favorite products to stock up on?
Vaseline Cocoa Radiant 20.3oz lotion
• With pure cocoa butter
• Helps heal dry skin to reveal its natural glow
• Moisturizes to help heal dry and dull-looking skin
• Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel
• BEST FOR: DRY SKIN, DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN
Vaseline Deep Moisture Tub 7.1oz
• Moisturizes to heal severely dry skin
• Instantly increases skin’s moisture by 250%
• Keeps skin moisturized for 18 hours
• Great for especially dry areas like your hands, elbows, knees, heels, and feet
• Contains healing micro-droplets of Vaseline® Jelly
• Rich, smooth formula
• Unscented, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
• BEST FOR: SENSITIVE SKIN, DRY ITCHY SKIN, DRYNESS ASSOCIATED WITH ECZEMA
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
• Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
• 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
• Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
• Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines
• Helps protect minor cuts, scrapes and burns
• Protects your skin from windburn and chapping
• Recognized by the National Eczema Association
• BEST FOR: DRY SKIN, SRY ITCHY SKIN, DRYNESS ASSOCIATED WITH ECZEMA
Fall is a great time to stock up on your favorite Vaseline products at Walgreens. Every purchase is a donation, and when you spend $10 on any Vaseline product between 9/25/16 and 10/29/16, you’ll get a coupon for $2 off your next purchase of Well at Walgreens first aid products. This could be the healthiest offer of the season.