This post has been sponsored by the PRIMP Network. All opinions are my own.
We all have our negative moments. Those times where nothing seems to go right and life just keeps beating you while you are down. I know I’ve had my fair share of them. When I was younger, I used to focus on those negatives and how ‘life isn’t fair’ and it was very damaging to my mind, body and soul. Once I had my son, I tried changing that. No matter how bad things were, I wanted to have a smile on my face for my son’s sake and really mean it. I wanted him to also see there was always a bright side to things.
Was this easy to do? Not always. There were times I locked myself in the bathroom for a good cry so my son wouldn’t see it, but when I was done – I plastered a smile on and kept going. I will wholeheartedly admit that it’s okay to cry and sometimes, it just needs to happen to cleanse your mind.
Why 21 Days? They say habits form after 3 weeks. So Pamprin created a 7-day plan to repeat 3 times! Let’s take a look at the 7 Day Plan so you can do it along with me.
Of course, these are especially important to remember during that time of the month when we usually feel our worst. Bloating, cramping, tired, extreme cravings, achy breasts, and mood swings… how did we get stuck with all of these at once? With all these icky feelings, sometimes it’s hard to stay positive.
Pamprin Multi-Symptom contains three active ingredients: an antihistamine to relieve irritability, a diuretic to fight against bloating and water weight gain, and a pain reliever to alleviate cramps. Something simple like Pamprin can help you start feeling more like yourself during your PMS moments.
Between getting in the habit of 21 Days of Positivity and Pamprin, your cycle will be so much easier to deal with!
- Day 1 – Start today with three positive self-affirmations. Attach the list to your mirror. Read them aloud every day. Add to the list every day.
- Day 2 – Find positive company. Who are the stars in your social circle? Who builds you up? Stick with the stars and become one.
- Day 3 – Make a list of things in which you are grateful for. An attitude of gratitude is a sure fire way to attract positive vibes.
- Day 4 – Give yourself and others an “atta girl (or boy)”. When you give encouraging words, you also receive them.
- Day 5 – Seek, and you will find. We are responsible for choosing our perception. Look for the good, and you’re 100% guaranteed to find it.
- Day 6 – Find what brings you joy and order it up every single day. Unlike fleeting pleaasure, joy is consistent. We cultivate it internally.
- Day 7 – Stop to smell the roses. Give one away. Be present minded enough to give and receive life’s simple gifts.
- Day 8 – Hit “replay” and make it a habit. Positive thinking begets positive action. Positive action (over and over) creates positively powerful results.
Between the uplifting challenge and Pamprin – you are on the way to a newer, more positive you!
What do you do when you need a dose of positivity in your life?