I have a lot to post. A lot. But I have been under the weather and we got hit HARD and the flu swept through our house. So … I’m going to be showing the Bee’s Knees Lacquer The Girl Who Fell Beneath The Sea Mystery Bag I received to start, then tonight I will show the new collection!
This is a Spoiler Alert style post – so don’t share photos from this into public areas as to not spoil the mystery.
Okay, so this time around there will be one type of bag. Each back will contain 2 reflective glitter polishes and all of the polishes will be in jewel tones. There are 9 possible polishes to receive, and I will list them all at the end of the post for a generalized description of each.
These bags will have a 2 per customer limit – so you can grab 2 bags and that’s it. Each bag will be $23.00 as well.
Let’s jump in and see which polishes I received!
Bee’s Knees Lacquer | Red String of Fate
Red String of Fate is a crimson red jelly base with ruby red light reflective glitters mixed in. I used 3 thin coats and a glossy top coat for these photos.
Bee’s Knees Lacquer | Wait For Me Where The Land Meets The Sea
Wait For Me Where The Land Meets The Sea is a slightly dusty turquoise jelly base loaded with aqua blue light reflective glitters. I used 3 thin coats and a glossy top coat for these photos.
Bee’s Knees Lacquer | The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea Mystery Bag
I am in love with my mystery bag. I love both shades – but really – they all sound incredible from the 9 possibles.
Here are all possibilities you can get:
1. Red String of Fate – crimson red with ruby light reflective glitter
2. The Sea God – rich violet with sapphire light reflective glitter
3. The True Bride – amethyst with light reflective glitter
4. I Chose Myself – magenta with amethyst light reflective glitter
5. The Dragon and the Magpie – cobalt blue with light reflective glitter
6. Nothing In This World Is Freely Given – burnt orange with light reflective glitter
7. You Make Me Believe in Wonders – emerald green light reflective glitter
8. The Goddess of Moon and Memory – peridot with light reflective glitter
9. Wait For Me Where the Land Meets the Sea – turquoise with aqua light reflective glitter
Price: $23.00 Mystery Bag (Limit 2 per Person)
Where To Buy: Bee’s Knees Lacquer Shop
Preorder Window: 5/27 at 7pm EDT and ends 6/1 at 11:59pm EDT
Bee’s Knees Lacquer Social Media: Facebook | Facebook Fan Group | Instagram
I’ll have the full collection review up tonight. And I already received June’s goodies so hopefully I can get a head start on those soon!