I’m back with more Bee’s Knees Lacquer, and this post will be looking at a Ninth House Mystery Bag (2 polishes) as well as the June Monthly Monster Mystery!
It’s safe to say this is a SPOILER post, so don’t scroll if you don’t want the surprise to be spoiled.
So this month we will have 1 type of mystery bag – multichrome with reflective glitters. There are 11 possibilities for this bag and each bag contains 2 polishes. There will be a limit of 2 bags per person. If you don’t like surprises when you shop – that’s okay! In July they will be offered individually for sale for $13.50 (the mystery bag is $25)
Like I mentioned, there are 11 possible polishes, I have 2 to share – and at the end of this post I will list the descriptions of all 11 so that if you see a color scheme that sounds up your alley – you know what polishes to look out for.
Alright, let’s move into this. We’re going to look at the Monthly Monster Mystery first, then the bag.
Bee’s Knees Lacquer | Lake Tianchi Monster
Lake Tianchi Monster was inspired by the sightings of a mysterious monster in Lake Tianchi (which is on the border of China and Korea)
Lake Tianchi Monster is a soft cornflower blue crelly base loaded with copper to gold to green shimmer. I used 3 thin coats and a glossy top coat for these photos.
The base of this has a jelly sheerness when first applied, but builds up nicely. I would put it into crelly territory though due to the milkiness of the base.
Bee’s Knees Lacquer | Lethe
Lethe is a black to red multichrome base loaded with magenta reflective glitters. I used 2 coats and a glossy top coat for these photos.
To my eye this looks more “red to deeper red” multichrome, so I’m assuming the magenta glitters mask some of the black shift.
Bee’s Knees Lacquer | Wheelwalker
Wheelwalker is a fuchsia to coppery gold to green shifting large particle multichrome with emerald green reflective glitters. I used 2 coats and a glossy top coat for these photos.
I want to paint everything with this color. It’s very shifty and so stunning in person
Bee’s Knees Lacquer | Ninth House Mystery Bag Reveal and June Monthly Monster Mystery
So the entire Ninth House Mystery Bag possibilities are as follows:
1. Lethe – a black to red multichrome with magenta light reflective glitter
2. Berzelius – a large particle silver to green to blue multichrome with ruby light reflective glitter
3. Book & Snake – a large particle cyan to purple to red multichrome with emerald light reflective glitter
4. Aurelian – a large particle green to purple multichrome with magenta light reflective glitter
5. Manuscript – a large particle pink to green multichrome with gold light reflective glitter
6. Mors irrumat omnia – a black to red multichrome with sky blue light reflective glitter
7. Scroll & Key – a large particle green to blue multichrome with sapphire light reflective glitter
8. Skull & Bones – a large particle copper to green multichrome with black light reflective glitter
9. St. Elmo’s – a large particle purple to gold multichrome with gold light reflective glitter and a black base. If you missed out on Ride Together, Die Together, don’t miss out on this shade!
10. Wolf’s Head – black to blue multichrome with gold and purple light reflective glitter
11. Wheelwalker – a large particle pink to green multichrome with emerald light reflective glitter
Price: $25.00 Mystery Bag (Limit 2 per Person) | $13.00 Month Monster
Where To Buy: Bee’s Knees Lacquer Shop
Release Date: June 24th 7pm EDT – July 1st 11:59 EDT
Bee’s Knees Lacquer Social Media: Facebook | Facebook Fan Group | Instagram
Will you be picking up any mysteries?